Thursday, February 1, 2007

THE RED WITCH COUNTS TO TEN

For those keeping score, I am at page ten of my screenplay. I have to admit that there have been countless times that I get the itch to move unto another screenplay. However, I can't simply do that. I have said that I would write one screenplay before the end of 2007, and come hell or highwater it's going to happen.

The thing that kills me about writing screenplays is how slow and tedious dialogue can be. I just want the action to kick in, but I know that certain scenes have to take precede in order for the screenplay to work as a whole. There is a bit of hope for me though. The light is at the end of the tunnel. I have the main character meeting his true love and in a few more pages the creepy stuff begins to happen.

Stay weird!

No comments: