Monday, July 2, 2007

THE TOOTH FAIRY IS AT THE DOOR

Man, what a weekend. Both the wife and kid have a summer cold of some sort, and I woke up this morning with a early sign that I may expect one too.

In addition, the tooth I cracked a year ago is acting up which means that I may have to go to dentist soon. I hate-hate the dentist. A visit to the dentist is just one big pain in the ass for me. This is why I have been holding off the whole cracked tooth issue as long as I could. But now it seems like I can't wait too much longer. The pain is not bad, just annoying.

On the bright side I did get to see Elliott The Letter Ostrich play at Under The Mooch. They are the same band that I will be shooting the music vid for, and the reason as to why there is a UFO cockpit set in my garage.

I also have this idea kicking around in my head for an extremly cheap flick that I might shoot in between the music vid and the top secret flick. It's a killer dog flick. One that is a bit of a spoof and bit serious.

Stay weird!

No comments: