Monday, January 28, 2008

SO...

I am still working on the music vids and the Science Fiction project. But the speed is not the same as it was before. I did manage to start work on a puppet over the weekend based on this cool tutorial. The best thing about that kind of puppet is that most of the supplies can be found around the house. Maybe with the exception of the fishing wire which I had to find on my own since I am not what one would call a fisherman.

Yesterday I spent some time at the local lumberyard and priced out materials for the new sets. I might not go with plywood as originally thought due to cost. So I might stick to these cheap styrofoam insulation panels I found. The downside to all this is how less durable the set will become.

But that is all I have to report. I am hoping to have a few puppet pics this week to show everyone. Until then, stay weird!

No comments: