Friday, February 1, 2008

HOW TO BREAK OUT OF A INTERGALATIC PRISON IN SIX EASY STEPS

I'm on page five nearing the sixth page mark of the "weird sci-fi" project. At the moment I am just calling the project GLASSHEAD although it has really nothing to do with the title-or does it?

Anyway, the aim has been to write a series of scripts in these 10 minute marks. The problem is that for the first script I am half-way to the finish line and my main quasi-hero is still in prison attempting to shoot his way out.

As I stand back I can see the problems that I have created. There are too many of these "this will be frigging brilliant" scenes in the script and really I just need to bust him out and get to the rest of the story. Perhaps I could cut the fat sorta speak, but then I would feel as if the script is not snazzy enough to grab the audience's attention. Does any of this make sense? What I need is a script buddy.

No comments: