Monday, January 12, 2009

AMERICAN ROBOTS IN AMERISPACE -TEASER

Here is a teaser for the upcoming Drawless Animated flick AMERICAN ROBOTS IN AMERISPACE.

Production video journals can be found here and the the AK5000 Commercial can be seen here. Also for more Drawless Animation grooviness check out these past posts on the topic.

WARNING: THE TRAILER DOES CONTAIN SOME LANGUAGE THAT MAY BE CONSIDERED Not Safe For Squares or NSFS or NSFW.



P.S. I swear I'm not trying to turn this into a all Youtube blog. I'm in the middle of tons of project related stuff and I promise to get some real DIY articles back online soon. Stay weird!

2 comments:

AmericanRobots said...

Hey Tim! This is Nate from American Robots in Amerispace! I couldn't find an email contact on your page, but I just wanted to say thanks! We have gotten tons of hits directly from your blog. I speak for all of us working on the show when I say thank you so much for you support! We REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate it!!
Thanks Again!!
- Nate Jones

p.s. - I personally enjoy your blog even if there are a lot of youtube vids lol!!

Tim Shrum said...

Nate,

You're welcome, man! I'm glad you dig the blog. I can't wait to see the finished product and I'll be sure to add my support whenever I can.

My email is kidschlocko (at) yahoo if you or any reader needs to contact me with their own project or tutorial.

Stay weird!