Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lost in Schlock on Amazon's Kindle


As you may know I get a huge kick of discovering and sharing tutorials with my readers covering a broad range of topics from puppeteering to how to build a prop all with a low to zero budget in mind. 

Lost in Schlock truly is a blog for moviemakers, set designers, prop builders, visual effect artists, puppeteers, and even home haunters.  In doing so one of my many goals has always been getting this blog in front of as many eyes as I can. 

Keeping all of this in mind, I am happy to announce that starting today Kindle readers can now subscribe to this blog straight into their Kindle devices.   Now you can keep up to date with the blog no matter where you are.  How cool is that?

Subscribe today by going here

Want to buy a Kindle or discover more about the device go here for the full details.

No comments: