Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Bioshock Big Daddy Suit Project: Stage Two

Here is stage two of the Big Daddy Suit.  I drilled the beginning of the portholes in the dome and attached the Styrofoam ring. 

Afterwards, I added the neckpiece made out of cardboard.  I am adding a layer of masking tape to start help speed up the process when it's time to use mache.

The next step for me is to build what I call the bib piece of the suit and work my way towards the back until the full suit is pieced together, taped, and ready to mache.   I promise more pics to come.

Also take notice that I am using mostly found and inexpensive materials to help keep costs down.

Front side with portholes drilled out of the mache dome.
Side view with the neck piece being pieced together.
See Stage One here.

No comments: