Monday, January 15, 2007

THE ICE STORM PART DEUX

I just had a hunch after our last winter storm that there would be another or two, and sure enough it has happened. We got three waves of ice storms that hit my piece of homestead. Power is out in most of the smaller cities and the storm has claimed the lives of eleven people thus far.

However, I'm okay and all is well. I had to take the wife to work today and conditions were not as bad as I had thought. The roads are bad, don't get me wrong, but they can be managed with time and a prayer.

Haven't had a chance to get much work done. I have been trying to get things moved here and into the other blogs so I can shut down my Typepad based blogs. I plan on starting to develop my characters this week and will post more about that.

The UFO building is going slow. I managed to get another half finished, but the storm has made it too cold to work in the garage. Hopefully, in a few days I can get back in there and work on it some more. I was able to get the UFO miniature model started though, pics to come soon, of course.

Stay weird!

No comments: