Thursday, January 18, 2007

THE EVERLASTING ICE STORM

Things are still bad all around. Inches of ice cover everything. You can actually slip and crack a hip on the grass. It's that bad. There are small towns a stone's throw from here that have it far worse. No electric or water.

To make matters worse there is another storm brewing for the weekend. This time it's a snow storm, bringing the promise of up to nine inches of snow.

I never thought that I would see such weather here. Yet, here it is out my very own front door.

The UFO building is put on hold because it's too damn cold in the garage still. Plus, I got some sort of stomach virus again, which has knocked the winds out of my sails.

I did get started a bit on my character profiles for my screenplay goal. I've been using Celtx which has a character design function that I rather like. For those needing a free alternative to Final Draft should check it out.

After a couple of days of being ill, I begun playing around with Bryce again. I love it and what oy can do. The problem is that I have no idea how to do anything on it.

Stay weird!

No comments: