Tuesday, February 13, 2007

ATTACK OF THE SOUL SUCKING PUG

So, I bought a pug for the kid over the weekend, and me and the wife made the poor choice of letting said kid name said pug, which means I own a pug named Hotdog.

Hotdog has run be ragged these past few days. In a way it is like having a second child, a child that raised by wolves in Borneo and is having to learn to adapt to our ways. It also means back and forth trips to Petsmart, because just when you think you have everything you need, you soon discover you do not.

Don't get me wrong I love the dog, but damn it has been sucking my soul leaving the husk to dry out. It has left very little time for us to do anything, not to mention the lack of time I have for work.

However, there does seem to be light at the end of the tunnel. We are falling into routine when it comes to raising the dog, and hopefully things will get back into some sort of semi-order.

I have been working on notes for the screenplay and this weekend if the weather is not too bad I might just finish the UFO set or at the very least finish my Mummy Masks.

Stay weird!

No comments: