Friday, June 15, 2007

BLOCKHEAD SAM

In case you have been dying to know, I have not been writing as much as I would wish to. It seems like I never have enough time or self control.

I did drop both "witch" projects, and am just focusing on the spaceship set and the vid that will go with it. However, deep in my mind is a idea that I think is totally frickin' sweet. A idea that is a total opposite of all of the things I had originally in mind to do. A film idea that is surprisingly more family oriented.

I have so far a short outline which is nothing more than bullet points of some scene ideas or dialogue. I know for sure that this is what I want to do next. There are going to be many challenges ahead which just makes it more funner to do. I'll clue you all in when the time arrives.

Stay weird!

No comments: