This is a puppet that I have been working on and off for the past few months. The body isn't completed at the moment, but I am working on that hurdle.
I neglected to get step-by-step photos to share which I personally regret. I like to be able to see the progression of my work and it sucks not to have those photos nearby.
Anyway, the is made from a half-gallon milk jug cut in half and the back cut out. The top spout has been cut off and for reuse. The jug was then spray painted black and with a yellow coat on top. I rigged a crude mouthpiece for the inside and cut out inner mouth shape from a sheet of black craft foam.
For the eyes I used the spout and a lid off a separate bottle and spray painted them black. For in the inner fake lens, I just got empty a 2 liter bottle of soda reused it's plastic which was spray painted a bright red and cut circles out of the new material and glued it inside the robot's eyes.
As mentioned the next challenge is to give this guy a body. So stay tune kids!