Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ELECTRONIC GOLDMINE

I've been wanting to mention this link for a few days now since after stumbling upon the dollar store laser gun prop: the artist behind it mentioned a store called Electronic Goldmine. Besides ReStore I don't too many opportunities to find the parts I sometimes need in creating a prop or whatnot. So if you are like me and need old fashion toggle switch, LEDS, or in search of a antique Radiation Dosimeter, whatever that is, Electronic Goldmine could be that savior you need. They also will mail the parts to your home which is a double bonus, right there.

If I had the cash I would become a mad scientist buying stuff as if I was a kid in a candy shop. Go here to see what I'm babbling about. The best part is they have a fifty cent bargain bin. A bargain bin!

No comments: