Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Links to Have this Halloween

Apologies to everyone for the lack of posts this month.  It would seem that my goal of having 31 days worth of tutorials and how-to's kinda fell to the wayside due to my work. 

For those that don't know I've been building a replica of the Bioshock Big Daddy suit mostly from recycled or found materials.  I'm also wrapping up two other projects that need to be done before Halloween.  Needless to say that behind the scenes I am a busy man. 

However, I would like to share a few brilliant links with you today to get you on the right track for any of your Halloween prop or costume needs.  Enjoy and have a great Halloween!

Instructables Halloweem Page
Garage of Evil
Dave Lowe
Haunt Forums
Haunters Digest
Mark Butler's Monster List

No comments: